Is it possible to earn money by blogging ?


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigyEdHzdyV9eXRS8QFrSbuhJqgxI2x52VXni9vsZGLTbLm7xouP02e1lfDg8FM1DdrYYk4w2AhF77FAF0QFnIFWCirrYigphX0-kpJNhfHuSJ4hyO1K5clYt7WOaudlOVufYIagzfLUxY/s320/make+money+online_84productions_blogspot_com.jpg
Yes is my answer? I am a blogger since 2009 though not active and I made some money blogging. The trend these days is that many people are looking to make few dollars by online activities. There are many ways to make money online and blogging is one of them. There are lot of websites over the internet which provide information on how you can start blogging, seo techniques and monetization . I want to tell my experience to new blogging enthusiasts.

I started blogging in 2009 on blogger.com made a blog that has actress and movie event photos and those were the days I did not think much about the money. I optimized it with Adbrite and it made me 100 dollars in 2 years. Now many would think 100 dollars in 2 years ? but thing is that I only spent 15-20 minutes a day and not a single penny on that blog. I thought the deal was OK.

In 2012 I bought a domain name from blogger and started it which mainly concentrates on a niche. I got approval from adsense and I think it was good. The things turned supernatural I made 100 dollars in just 5 months. I got first check from adsense. But the main point is that those 100 dollars were not so easy to make, I almost spent 3 hours a day for 5 months. The things have changed a lot over the internet these days. Only the blogs with fresh and original content can make money. Keep in mind my fellow bloggers that money can be made on Internet but it can't be so easy.

There are lot of things involved in regular blogging, I made this article very short for the new bloggers who are looking to make money online.

Article by Dane

0 comments:

Post a Comment